The management of Culinary Digital Group (consisting of Culinary Digital Private Limited India, Culinary Digital Limited UK, and Culinary Digital Inc. USA) recognizes data privacy and information security as critical aspects and an enabler that propels the security of organizational information and customer confidence. Culinary understands that any information, data as well as personal information created, collected, processed, or distributed by the organization is an asset and must be protected from unauthorized disclosure, modification, retention, and/or destruction.
The organization has the responsibility to employ prudent data privacy and information security policies, standards, and practices to minimize the risk to the integrity, confidentiality, availability, or privacy of information.
Culinary aspires to fulfill its commitments toward information security and privacy by:
- Protecting confidentiality, Integrity, Availability, and Privacy of all critical information assets and personal information.
- Engaging employees, contractors, customers, partners, and service providers in the data privacy and information security management process of Culinary Digital.
- Creating widespread awareness amongst all stakeholders about their responsibilities towards information security and data privacy.
- Implementing appropriate technical and organizational measures and controls, based on risk assessments, to safeguard the personal data during its lifetime with the organization.
- Committing continual improvement by effective monitoring, measurement, and analysis of information security and data privacy management performance.
- Ensuring strict compliance to applicable standards and regulations and adhering to the highest level of organizational values and ethics.
- Ensuring support and commitment from internal stakeholders to achieve compliance with applicable data privacy legislation and /or regulation and by ensuring appropriate contractual terms agreed between the organization and its partners, its subcontractors, and its applicable third parties (customers, suppliers, etc.) towards safeguarding personal information.
- Implementing effective reporting and response mechanisms for data privacy and information security breaches by planning corrective actions for reducing the reoccurrence.
- Planning effective continuity of services for ensuring customer satisfaction and confidence.